Buy Percocet 7.5mg Online
Percocet contains a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone. Its tablets are used for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. Buy Percocet Online without prescription at Luke Pharmacy legally
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Vicodin if you are allergic to hydrocodone, or if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or other narcotic medications.
Some medicines can interact with hydrocodone and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome. Be sure your doctor knows if you also take medicine for depression, mental illness, or prevention of nausea and vomiting. Ask your doctor before making any changes in how or when you take your medications.
- liver disease, cirrhosis, or if you drink more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day;
- a history of alcoholism or drug addiction;
- diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, bowel obstruction, severe constipation;
- kidney disease;
- low blood pressure, or if you are dehydrated;
- a history of head injury, brain tumor, or stroke;
Percocet side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Percocet: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Percocet and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
If you have this type of reaction, you should never again take any medicine that contains acetaminophen.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- infertility missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
What should I avoid while taking Percocet?
It may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how Vicodin will affect you. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls or other accidents.
How should I take Percocet?
Take this medication exactly as prescribed. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. An overdose can damage your liver or cause death. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain.